Business Management Level 5 Diploma Units 1 and 4.
Setting business strategy enables you to develop absolute clarity, establish priorities, organise resources and get better results than ever before. A strategic plan helps crystallise the future of an organisation, mapping a clear path from where the company stands today to where you wish it to be.
It may sound complicated, but Brian Tracy knows how to make it simple. Throughout his career, he has shown countless leaders and organisations how to achieve stunning success. In this concise and practical book, he shares the most important lessons for strategic planning.
Readers will discover how to:
Ask the five key questions vital to any strategic plan
- Determine a corporate mission that lifts and inspires people
- Gain valuable insight with market share/market growth and strategy/operations matrices
- Define themselves in relation to their competition
- Utilise the concept of ‘driving force’
- Anticipate crises
- Reposition their business with new products, services, and technologies
- Measure success via clear financial objectives and more
- Incorporating examples ranging from Alexander the Great to IBM and General Electric, Tracy gives readers proven ideas for increasing their company’s ROI and maximizing their strengths and opportunities.
Powerful and portable, Business Strategy will help readers take control of their company’s destiny.
About the Author
Brian Tracy is a professional speaker, trainer, seminar leader, consultant, and chairman of Brian Tracy International, training and consulting company based in Solana Beach, California. Brian bootstrapped his way to success. In 1981, in talks and seminars around the U.S., he began teaching the principles he forged in sales and business. Today, more than 500 of his books and audio and video programs are available in 38 languages and are used in 55 countries. He is the bestselling author of more than fifty books.