We have made some changes to the examination papers for the March series. Learners will now find their name and student number printed on the front page of their examination paper. It is important all learners are aware of this change and familiarise themselves with the following information.
The exam paper will have the learner’s NAME and STUDENT NUMBER printed on the front page. This will allow us to link the examination paper to the correct learner record in our database. Learners should therefore ensure that they check:
- The front cover carefully to make sure the paper has the correct name and student number.
- If given the incorrect paper alert a member of the Invigilation Team immediately.
- Do not cross out the name and add another, or change any spellings.
- Papers with any amendments to the front cover will be considered VOID and will not be marked.
- If there is a problem with a spelling mistake, do not amend it, please advise your centre as soon as possible after the examination, so they can arrange for the spelling to be corrected.
This has been put in place for the March series as a trial, we hope to continue this going forward if this trial is successful. If you have any questions regarding this please either speak to your Centre Coordinator, message us via our contact page email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.