ABMA Education is pleased to announce that the ABMA Education Learning Environment has now been launched.
The ABMA Education Learning Environment has many exciting benefits and below we have provided some extra detail on how this approach to teaching and learning will help to support lecturers and learners alike.
- Updated qualifications which have been devised by employers and industry and education experts who have incorporated the most up to date and advanced skills and concepts in today’s industries.
- Comprehensive and prepared resources which means lecturers save time, teach consistently and deliver valuable professional skills with a wealth of resources.
- Specific textbooks and journals can be accessed via the ABMA Education eLibrary and can be downloaded in a way which suits you. (Please remember that you will only be able to access the ABMA Education eLibrary if your centre has paid the annual subscription fee).
- Learners will gain specialist work-based skills that are incorporated into the qualifications. They will be taught how to problem solve, research, work as part of a team, manage their time and be creative, all of which are soft skills which are in demand and needed right now in the work place.
- ABMA Education will provide personalised support, including dedicated ABMA Education staff, employer and university liaison, as well as post qualification guidance and support.
- You will also benefit from even more exclusive resources including the ABMA Education Journal Database, exclusive access to our member’s area and exclusive professional development resources.
Full documents are now available to centres and can be downloaded from ABMA Interactive (AI), see your ABMA Education Coordinator for access. Should you need your password reset, please do let us know and we will ensure a link is sent to your email to enable you to do this.
Should you have any questions or require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.