We are pleased to announce that the ABMA Education ‘Outstanding Achievement Awards’ have been issued for the March and June 2019 examination series.
We award Outstanding Achievement Awards to learners that have shown an outstanding result, strong commitment or educational excellence in the face of adversity and a letter, certificate and Outstanding Achievement Medal is being sent to our recognised centres where the award winners have studied to be presented to them.
We would like to congratulate all our award winners for their commitment to their studies and their achievements, they are well deserved.
We also want to particularly congratulate the outstanding work of all the teachers that have taught, worked with and supported the learners. Without their immeasurable hard work learners would not flourish and we would like to recognise them particularly on, World Teachers’ Day.
Our congratulations to the following recognised centres that taught these outstanding learners:
- Mzuzu Technical College, Malawi
- Stephanos Vocational Training Centre, Malawi
- Nasawa Technical College, Malawi
- Continuing Education Centre – Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu Campuses, Malawi
- Soche Technical College, Malawi
- TEEM Development Centre College, Malawi
- SOS Vocational Training Centre, Malawi
- Ranche House College, Zimbabwe
- Denmak Training Services, Zimbabwe
- Career Management Centre, Zimbabwe
- Speciss College – Harare Campus, Zimbabwe
- Pace College, Zimbabwe
- Pedatec Technical College, Zimbabwe