In the March examination series, we made some small changes to the front page of the examination papers, which included printing on the front page the student’s name and student number, allowing us to link the papers to the correct learner in our database.
Due to the success of this trial, we have extended this to our June series of examinations.
Please remember the following:
- Check the front cover carefully to make sure the paper has the correct name and student number.
- If given the incorrect paper alert a member of the Invigilation Team immediately.
- Do not cross out the name and add another, or change any spellings.
- Papers with any amendments to the front cover will be considered VOID and will NOT be marked.
- If there is a problem with a spelling mistake, do not amend it, please advise your centre as soon as possible after the examination, so they can arrange for the spelling to be corrected.