It is the task of the marketing department within an organisation to communicate to its customers the attributes of its brand and the benefits of purchasing its products or services. An organisation also relies on the marketing department to build sustained and positive relationships and identify potential business opportunities.
An ABMA qualification in Marketing Management focuses on developing the managerial skills and knowledge needed to thrive in this area of business.
Level 4 Diploma
- Introduction to Economics
- Theory and Application of Marketing Practice
- Introduction to Sales Management
- Business Communication
Level 5 Diploma
- Effective Customer Service
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Public Relations in Business
Level 6 Diploma
- Legal Concepts in Marketing
- Sales Management
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Information Technology Management