ABMA Education awards Outstanding Achievement Awards to learners that have shown an outstanding result, commitment or enthusiasm towards their studies.
A letter, certificate and Outstanding Achievement Medal have been sent to the recognised ABMA Education centres where the award winners have studied. These centres are currently in the process of presenting the awards, where we have not been able to present them ourselves.
We would like to congratulate all our award winners for their commitment to their studies and achievements, they are well deserved.
Our congratulations are also extended to the recognised ABMA Education centres that have taught these outstanding learners:
- Continuing Education Centre- Blantyre Campus, Malawi
- Soche Technical College, Malawi
- Chancellor College, Malawi
- Continuing Education Centre- Lilongwe Campus, Malawi
- Ranche House College, Zimbabwe
- Speciss College – Harare, Zimbabwe
- Oxford International College, Zimbabwe
- London Institute of InfoTech and Professional Training, Cameroon
- PACT College (Blantyre), Malawi
- Stephanos Vocational Training Centre, Malawi
- Lilongwe Technical College, Malawi
- Denmak Training Services, Malawi