The ABMA Education Recognition Process has been devised to ensure that centres wishing to offer ABMA Education qualifications are able to complete this process easily with the expertise of an ABMA Education representative.
We believe that each centre is unique and have various requirements when it comes to the qualifications on offer. That is why the ABMA Education Recognition Process will help you to tailor the ABMA Education qualifications to suit your learner’s needs, be they full-time or part-time learners, looking to progress their education or further their already well-established career.
The Process Step by Step
- Complete and submit the ‘Register an Interest’ contact form provided here.
- A dedicated ABMA Education representative will contact you to discuss the needs and requirements of the centre.
- The appropriate online application form will need to be completed via our online management system ABMA Interactive.
- Once received, along with all requested supporting documentation, the application will be reviewed by the appropriate committee.
- If the application is successful, ABMA Education will forward your centre a set of Agreements to be signed and returned.
- On receipt of the signed Agreements, ABMA Education will forward a recognition pack including your Certificate of Recognition, provide access to all the necessary qualification material and an officially sealed and signed Agreement.
- Your representative will then work with you to ensure that ABMA Education qualfications are a success at your centre and learners flourish.