ABMA Education (ABMA) is an independent Awarding Organisation, recognised by Ofqual in the UK that offers vocational qualifications across the world. We are committed to providing learners with an opportunity to develop a skills base which will give them the capability to function competently and confidently in the workplace.
Our qualifications, examinations and assessments provide learners with knowledge and understanding which can be used as a platform for seeking employment in a range of industries and/or further academic opportunities.
ABMA is committed to providing a high standard of customer service to all its learners, clients and stakeholders.
We are committed to:
providing vocational qualifications that will strengthen a learner’s chance of obtaining employment and/or furthering their academic careers,
- providing vocational qualifications that will give employers confidence in the skills that the learner has attained as a result of achieving their ABMA qualification,
- developing qualifications that are fit for purpose, sustainable, reliable and compliant with current legislation,
- regularly reviewing and improving our qualifications, services and internal procedures, and
- developing effective working relationships with education centres, employers, national regulators and industry bodies.
Our customers can expect us to:
treat them with courtesy and respect,
- deal with communications in a timely fashion,
- respond to general enquiries within 5 working days of receipt,
- acknowledge receipt of appeals and resolve them in accordance with our Appeals Policy,
- acknowledge receipt of complaints and resolve them in accordance with our Complaints Policy,
- listen to feedback on our customer service and qualifications and take appropriate action where necessary as part of our continuous effort to improve quality, and
- take all reasonable steps to ensure that the full range of our services are made available to everyone in accordance with our Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy.
Recognition and Qualifications
When we recognise a centre we will:
offer guidance and support during the recognition process and throughout the subsequent teaching of each ABMA qualification,
- provide supporting resources for ABMA qualifications, and
- ensure that centres have robust and effective quality assurance measures in place that provide a secure and quality teaching environment for learners aiming to minimise the risk to learners of any adverse effects on their ABMA qualification(s).
Registration, Assessment and Certification
ABMA is committed to continuously improving the way we work and improving the quality of the service that we provide to our centres and learners. We operate a rigorous procedure to ensure that qualifications are administered effectively and efficiently. We will:
- confirm with each centre all learners that are undertaking an ABMA assessment(s),
- ensure that all deadlines are set at least one academic cycle, appropriate to the qualification, in advance of the said date,
- regularly review the performance of our centres against the set deadlines, and
- issue results and certificates following the return of assessment materials.
ABMA takes all reasonable steps to ensure that information about our customers is used and stored responsibly and securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (or any subsequent revision or replacement). We will not sell, share or distribute information to unrelated third parties.
We appreciate any comments you may have on the above. Please send your feedback to the address below. For further information about any of our services please contact:
7 Queens Square
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8733 7000