The ABMA Education Outstanding Achievement Award Winners for the March 2018 and June 2018 examination series have been announced. ABMA Education rewards the outstanding achievement of learners that have shown an outstanding result, commitment or enthusiasm towards their studies.
A letter, certificate and Outstanding Achievement Medal have been sent to the recognised ABMA Education centres where the award winners have studied and the centres are currently in the process of presenting these awards.
We would like to congratulate all our award winners for their commitment to their studies and achievements, they are well deserved. Congratulations are also extended to the recognised ABMA Education centre staff and lecturers that have taught and supported these outstanding learners.
The following Centres have learners with Outstanding Achievement Awards:
• Continuing Education Centre – Blantyre Campus, Malawi
• Phwezi Women’s Training Centre, Malawi
• Mzuzu Technical College, Malawi
• London Institute of InfoTech and Professional Training, Cameroon
• MTDI Management Institute, Swaziland
• ZAMCOM, Zambia
• Speciss College – Harare, Zimbabwe
• Pace College, Zimbabwe