The ABMA Education International Outstanding Achievement Award Winners for the September 2016 to June 2017 examination series have been announced.
ABMA Education awards Outstanding Achievement Awards to learners that have shown an outstanding result, commitment or enthusiasm towards their studies.
A letter, certificate and Outstanding Achievement Medal have been sent to the recognised ABMA Education centres where the award winners have studied and the centres are currently in the process of presenting these awards.
The awards cover 6 countries, 14 colleges, 6 subjects, over 4 different levels, with 20 awards in total being awarded.
We would like to congratulation all our award winners for their commitment to their studies and achievements, they are well deserved. Congratulations are also extended to the recognised ABMA Education centres that have taught these outstanding learners.
The following Centres have learners with Outstanding Achievement Awards:
- Naledi Brigade, Botswana
- Gambia Telecommunications and Multimedia Institute, The Gambia
- Transafric Accountancy & Management College, Kenya
- Institute of Development Management (IDM), Lesotho
- Mzuzu Technical College, Malawi
- Lilongwe Technical College, Malawi
- International College of Business and Management, Malawi
- Continuing Education Centre – Mzuzu Campus, Malawi
- Ranche House College, Zimbabwe
- Denmak Training Services, Zimbabwe
- Consult One Fundraising, Zimbabwe
- Career Management Centre, Zimbabwe
- Speciss College – Harare Campus, Zimbabwe
- Real IT Academy, Zimbabwe